Thursday, December 31, 2009

SUPER CUTE YEAR IN REVIEW

What a great year it has been at The ppplounge. We have had some super cute times this year. We lived through the death of one phone, to the birth of another. We found out why this blog exists, and found out what a trip to Vegas with the Bro's and Foreman is like. You found out about twinners, and hugging it out. I also went global. It has been HUGE. Well, here are a few pics that didn't make it during the year for your viewing pleasure. Above is a picture of me and Linds, because The ppplounge loves the shots were you are holding the camera in front of you baby!
Tommy and Emma on Easter. Look at those outfits. I didn't pick them out myself! Couple of super cute kids I say.


Ah, the trip to Disneyland. The driving, the whinning, the charcters, the money blown, the hand holding, the cuteness. Yup, we are probably going back in a couple years. I think I should start saving for the plane tickets now.

How did this one not make it. Me, in my niece Darcy's hat. I look good. Real Good.



Ah, the last piece. At the Harvest Hills 9th Ward Christmas Party, we recreated the 12 days of Christmas. Can you guess what part I played? Tights? Tutu? Yes, yes, that is right. I am one of the 12 lords a leaping. And I lept. I'm really good at it too. Even has me thinking a career change. Well, it has been a good year. The aughts are almost over, and the teens are about to begin. No one knows what is in store for The ppplounge next year. One could guess more making fun of Foreman, hopefully an appearance by P Ricky, exploring the in's and out's of smasting, and other things of this nature. But for now, look back in cuteness, and get ready for a Super Cute 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment