Friday, February 19, 2010

I"VE GOT TO GET ME ONE OF THESE

I turned 31 years old in Novemeber. I'm in the 30 somethings. I think this makes you try to cool it up a bit, so as not to lose it. In my effort to do this, I think my wardrobe could use a little spruce up. Well, I was watching the Olympics the other day, am I found the perfect item. Mr. Lysacek was wearing this beautiful get up with feathers on the hands. You know, because he was a bird or something. Now, I know this is a little out of my league and everything, but it can't be that far from what is in these days. I'm sure they have something close to this at the Buckle or something. And I am going to try and find it. A feathered long sleeve shirt, that has those awesome little loops to put around your finger so the sleeve won't climb up your arm. I know, who would want that? Who would want to ever roll up their sleeves? No me. So, if you are out there and see a feathered shirt with finger loops, or a pirate shirt, please let me know. I need it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment