Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THE BAD NEWS

Do you remember Roberto? Yes, you do. Well, me and Pops played for Roberto on November 20th. I brought him to the match so he could watch me win in all my glory. I even talked to him before hand to let him know what would happen, and let him pick his own spot on my desk. Apparently, he didn't listen.
See, Roberto is a traitorous little dog. Me and Pops had it out for a match of the ages. And yes, sadly, I ended up losing 6-4. I am not very happy about this, as you can tell, it took me two weeks to post the debacle. And the little traitor, he now resides with Foreman somewhere. So, Roberto, you have fun with Gary Agassi and his mullet toupei, or however you spell that. But be forewarned. When we reunite, you will have to pay for your treachory. Concrates Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment