Thursday, July 9, 2009

SUPER OFFICE BUDDIES



Keri, yes the same Keri that I am very scared of who is the mother of Karlie, has been a claims adjuster for two years as of today. It has been a long two years. For me. Well, today she made the announcement that it was her two year anniversary with us in section C. She also said her old office buddy, Amy, danged her to heck because of the two year anniversary of leaving. Well, when I heard this, I thought it would be a good opportunity to tweak Amy a little. So we made this super cute pictures of the new office buddies for the old office buddy and sent it to her interoffice. How nice am I?

3 comments:

  1. lol i ♥ my mommy! your so very lucky to have had her as your "buddy" for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete