Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ADDIE'S PARTY, RYAN'S VERSION












If you follow both mine and Jen's blog, you already know that it was Addie's 3 birthday party on Sunday. Well, I am sure that you may have read the sanitary, pasteurized version Jen posted. Well, I am not here to sanitize your life. You get the cold, hard, super cute facts here with this ground breaking blog. So here it is. I dared Show (Jake) to do the slip and slide. As you can see, he obliged. I also gave Mike a chair shot, and got permission from my Grandma Gourley to give Jake the double chair shot. (That didn't happen, but I have permission.) We then had a good ole Gourley Cub shirt a thon. Everyone tried it on. Addie, Darce, Jake, and me. Yes, that is me in my Teton shirt, Zach's Cub shirt, a sambrero, and Darce's pink hat. I kind of look like a fruity bandito, (not that there is anything wrong with that). Over all, a pretty good party. On the way home, Emma asked, "when is Addie having another birthday. Can we come again next week? Yeah?" Now if that doesn't fit into the super cute mold, I might as well shut this thing down.
ps. Tammie, are you happy now? It's been updated and no work posts.



3 comments: