Friday, November 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. It is my birthday. And it has been quite a day so far. First, I went to lunch with my Mommy. We went to The Macaroni Grill and had some pasta. It was just Ryan/Mommy time. We hugged it out too. It was very nice. Then, when I got back to my office, I found this. My wife, brothers, and sister conspired against me to do a big desk decoration. Check it out.
It's very easy to do work in all of this. Yes, I can do work.

Look how happy I am. It's like New Years!! I look super cute with a crown!!!


And to finish off the look, I got a ribbon. Who, who doesn't want to wear the ribbon???!!! Not me, I want to wear it. It says "It's my B-day". Yes, yes it is. And the crown? Well that says "Birthday Prince". Yup, I'm a prince. A very happy 31 year old prince. Anyway, thanks Linds, you got me.



No comments:

Post a Comment